Bloody Shiraz Sour Mocktail
Turning an iconic cocktail into a mocktail using Four Pillars Gin's new Bloody Bandwagon non-alcoholic spirit. Bandwagon is their new non-alcoholic spirit range with two new products inspired by their original Rare Dry Gin and the iconic Bloody Shiraz Gin. You would use these Bandwagon variants as you would your ‘regular’ Four Pillars Gin, but maybe a little more liberally so the flavour shines through. I’ve decided to take the Bloody Bandwagon and show you how to make a Bloody Shiraz Sour Mocktail.
- 60ml of Four Pillars Bloody Bandwagon Non Alcoholic Gin
- 30ml lemon or lime juice (approx 1)
- 15ml of simple syrup
- 1 egg white or 6 drops of ‘Wonderfoam’ Cocktail Foamer (Vegan friendly)
- 1 cup of ice
Watch the process
- Place your ice into your cocktail glass to chill down the glass.
- Place the gin, lime juice, simple syrup and egg white/cocktail foamer into a cocktail shaker. Close the lid and dry shake for at least 10 seconds.
- Open the lid and add the ice. Close the lid and shake for another 10 seconds or until the shaker is chilled.
- Pour into a coupe glass and serve.
If you love Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz Gin, then check out my recipe for my Strawberry, Basil & Shiraz Gin Smash!