Bloody Sour Cocktail
Sharing another Four Pillars Gin cocktail recipe I learnt how to make with @elizabethmarie_89 at their Distillery in Healesville using their Bloody Shiraz Gin
- 45mL Bloody Shiraz Gin
- 30mL lemon juice
- 15mL sugar syrup
- Dash of angostura bitters
- Dash of egg white or aquafaba
- 1.5 cups of ice
- 1 lemon or lime peel
- Fill your cocktail glass with ice to chill down whilst you make your cocktail.
- Place gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup, bitters and egg white into a cocktail shaker. Close the lid and dry shake for 5 seconds.
- Open the lid, add in your ice, close the lid and shake for another 5 seconds until the cocktail shaker is fully chilled
- Strain into a short glass filled with ice.
- Fold your lemon rind in half lengthways, squeezing the juice over the top of the cocktail and wiping around the rim of the glass. Twist and place in the centre of the glass to garnish.
Watch the process
(image taken from Four Pillars Website)