Cucumber & Elderflower Gimlet
When it comes to Gin, I love a classic Gimlet simply made with lime and gin but to give it a twist, I’m adding a touch of cucumber and elderflower to take it to another level.
- 60ml (2 shots) Ambleside Distillers Small Acre Gin
- 1 5cm small piece of cucumber, sliced, plus thinly sliced piece for garnishing
- 15ml elderflower cordial
- 30ml (approx 1 lime) lime juice
- 2 cups of Ice
Watch the process
- Place ice into a coupe glass to chill down the glass as you make the cocktail
- Place the elderflower cordial and cucumber into your cocktail and muddle the cucumber for 10 seconds to infuse.
- Add the gin, lime juice and ice. Close the lid and shake until chilled.
- Throw out the ice in your glass. Double strain the cocktail into your glass.
- Garnish with a very thin slice of cucumber dropped on the surface of the cocktail.