Magic Potion Cocktail
Cooking time- 5 minutes
Skill Level- Easy
- 1 cup of ice
- 60ml of gin. I’ve used a butterfly pea gin that is a vibrant violet colour that changes to a pinky hue with the addition of citrus or tonic. You’ll find this style of gin from your local liquor store. Local brands like Billsons and 23rd Street have a violet gin.
- 150ml of tonic water
- 20ml of blue curacao
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 1 cocktail skewer with a canned lychee and blueberry
Watch the step by step process
- Fill a tumbler glass with ice.
- Pour in the gin.
- Pour in the tonic water and watch the drink go from violet to the pinkish purple hue.
- Slowly drop in the blue curacao.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig.
- Place a blueberry inside the cavity of a lychee and skewer with a cocktail skewer and place onto the rim of the cocktail glass.