Passionfruit, Lychee & Mango Mojito
A simple and tropical style mojito with passionfruit, lychee and mango. This is a great drink to have for any upcoming Christmas parties and you just make in the glass you drink from. It’s fruity, fresh and fun with rum.
- 1 passionfruit
- 45ml of lychee syrup
- 45ml of rum
- 2 lychees
- 1 tablespoon worth of ripe mango, optional
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 100ml of soda or sparkling water
Watch the process
- Add in the pulp of half a passionfruit, the mango, 1 lychee, the lychee syrup and 6 torn mint leaves into a tall glass. Muddle to release all of the flavours until you have a smooth jam-like consistency.
- Add the rum and fill the glass with ice.
- Top with sparkling water
- Use a cocktail mixing spoon to mix the drink.
- Garnish with the remaining passionfruit pulp, the remaining lychee and a sprig of mint on the side of the glass.