Showing you how to make this fresh and easy take on a classic Mojito using watermelon!
- 1 lime, cut into segments
- 2 sprigs of mint
- ¼ cup of watermelon, roughly cut into cubes
- 30ml of simple syrup
- 60ml of rum. I’ve used Ron Millonario, Solera 15 Reserva Especial 700mL from @danmurphys
- 1 cup of ice
- ½ cup of soda water
Watch the process
- Place ½ of your lime into a tall glass. Pick off the leaves of 1 sprig of mint and bruise/tear before dropping into the glass. Add in the watermelon and begin crushing the ingredients with a muddler until the watermelon is fully crushed.
- Add in the simple syrup and rum and then fill the glass with ice.
- Top the glass with soda water and add in the rest of your lime and mint on top.
- Stir and serve immediately.