Blackberry, Pear and Stracciatella Salad
Serves- Serves 4 as a side salad
Cooking time- 10 minutes
Skill Level- Easy
- 1 punnet of blackberries
- 1 pear
- 3 tablespoons of stracciatella
- 1 bag of mixed salad leaves
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon, optional
- Pinch of salt
- Scatter a layer of your salad leaves onto a platter.
- Cut your pear into quarters, remove the seeds and then finely slice. Scatter over the leaves. If you want to prep your pears ahead of time, soak the slices in salted water to prevent them from browning.
- Scatter over your blackberries.
- Spoon over dollops of stracciatella amongst the pear and blackberries
- Drizzle over the olive oil
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the salad
- Scatter over a pinch of salt.
- Serve immediately.
This side salad pairs perfectly with my Sage Pressed Fettuccine with Burnt Butter & Hazelnuts recipe!