Sharing a simple spritz cocktail that you can make and enjoy with your mum for Mother’s Day, inspired by summers in Sardinia, using limoncello, fresh citrus and of course a bottle of prosecco.
- 60mL limoncello, I’m using Manly Spirits from David Jones
- 200mL Prosecco
- 15ml of your choice of citrus juice: lemon, orange, grapefruit, mandarin
- Rosemary sprig and a citrus slice to garnish
- 1 cups of ice
Watch the process
- Fill a large wine glass or gin balloon glass with ice.
- Pour in the limoncello.
- Add in your citrus juice.
- Add a slice or two of fresh citrus. I’ve used a slice of orange.
- Top the glass with prosecco.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig, bending the stalk and bruising the leaves to infuse the flavour into the drink.
- Serve and enjoy!