A boozy dessert that doubles as a drinkable cocktail. Affogato translates to ‘drowned’ in Italian where ice-cream is drowned in coffee that turns into this coffee sundae meets espresso martini deliciousness that you can drink or eat with a spoon.
- 30ml (1 shot) of Vodka. I'm using @G52vodka Rich Coffee Botanical Vodka
- 100ml of espresso coffee
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice-cream
- 3 coffee beans, for garnishing
- Pour your vodka into your coffee and stir to combine
- Place a scoop of ice cream into a glass.
- Pour the coffee and vodka mixture over the ice-cream.
- Garnish with three coffee beans on top in the centre of the glass.
- Drink and use a spoon to enjoy the ice-cream before it melts. Enjoy!