Hazelnut & Vanilla Espresso Martini
Presenting you with a decadent twist on the classic espresso martini cocktail. This espresso martini uses a vanilla infused vodka as well as Frangelico, a hazelnut liqueur, to take the humble espresso martini to the next level. Also in addition to the usual garnishing of coffee beans on top, I’ve gone ahead and dipped the rim of the glass in some chocolate syrup and crushed hazelnuts for another level of decadence.
Drink this after dinner in place of dessert or anytime really if you’re a coffee lover!
Tastes like a hazelnut and vanilla dessert and coffee in a cocktail
- 30ml of coffee espresso
- 30ml of Mr Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur
- 30ml of Absolut Vanilla Vodka
- 30ml of Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur
- 3 coffee beans
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon of crushed roasted hazelnuts
Watch the process
- Firstly create your garnish. Dip ⅓ of the rim of your coupe glass into some chocolate syrup and then dip into some crushed hazelnuts.
- Fill the glass with ice and allow to chill down as you prepare the cocktail.
- Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake till chilled.
- Throw out your ice and strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans in the centre.