Mini cookies in 10 minutes if you have some cookie dough on hand. I had a half eaten packet of @bennettstdairy that used up for it and it made approx 30 mini cookies.
- 1 packet of @bennettstdairy cookie dough. Will make approx 60 mini cookies.
- Pinch of salt, flakey is best but whatever you have.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Line a baking sheet with some baking paper.
Place 2-3cm blobs of cookie dough onto the tray.
- The @bennettstdairy choc chips in their cookie dough is big and chunky, so I also used a knife to cut these into 3-4 smaller chips that I then stuck on top of each cookie.
- Sprinkle with some salt.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes at 180 degrees celcius fan forced or until golden and to your liking.
Remove and allow to cool slightly in a wire rack.
- Eat a few (a lot) whilst fresh and warm.
- Once fully cooled, transfer to a jar to store and enjoy as a snack or have with tea/coffee.
Watch the process
Watch it on Pinterest