Raspberry, Rose & Lychee Mimosa
This is a fruity and sweet cocktail that you can whip up really quickly for a party. Raspberry, lychee and rosewater are incredible when you pair them together. I love them together in desserts and this is why I’m using them again but this time in a cocktail.
Makes- 4 drinks
- 30ml (1 shot) of rosewater
- 60ml (2 shots) of lychee liqueur
- 1 bottle of prosecco or sparkling wine
- 1 punnet of raspberries
Watch the process
- Place 6 raspberries into a small jug/cup with the rosewater and lychee liqueur. Muddle until the raspberries are all blended and the liquid is pink
- Pour and divide into 4 sparkling glasses.
- Top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a raspberry in each glass.