Spicy Baked Scallops
A simple baked scallop recipe that is perfect for your next seafood spread! All you need is Olive Oil, Parsley and Chilli Oil (of course!)
Makes- 1 dozen baked scallops
Cooking time-15 minutes
Skill Level- Easy
- 1 dozen scallops on the half shell, washed
- Small bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of chilli oil
Watch the step by step process
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Place a dozen scallops onto a large baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, a pinch of chopped parsley on each scallop and chilli oil.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius, or until scallops are fully cooked and golden.
- Remove the scallops from the oven and garnish with additional chilli oil and parsley just before serving.
If you want to make a different version of Baked Scallops with garlic butter, pangrattato and parsley you can always check out my other recipe here