Bringing you a slightly spiced negroni cocktail for your weekend, using the Special Edition, Bombay Sapphire Sunset gin. This aromatic gin is infused with three additional botanicals; Indian white cardamom, golden turmeric and Spanish mandarin peel for the perfect balance of warming spice and citrus freshness!
Winter sunset drinks
A negroni with warming spices
- 1 shot (30ml) of Bombay Sapphire Sunset Gin
- 1 shot (30ml) Martini Rosso Sweet Vermouth
- 1 shot (30ml) Bitter Liqueur (Martini Reserva Speciale Bitter)
- 1 orange peel
- 1 star anise
- 1 cup of ice. Optional ice sphere for serving
- Place the gin, vermouth and bitter liquor into your cocktail shaker with ice and stir down till chilled.
- Place your ice into a short rocks glass. For the best taste, make sure there’s enough ice so it doesn’t float, this keeps the drink cool and doesn’t dilute the taste.
- Pour over your cocktail and drop in your star anise as a garnish
- Garnish with an orange peel. Use your index fingers and thumbs to fold the peel lengthwise and squeeze around the rim of your glass and then twist the peel into a spiral and place into your cocktail.
Watch the process