Zucchini, Pea & Mint Salad
I made this salad for a barbecue a few weeks ago and since you loved my salad from last week, I figured I should share more on my page for your summer meals. Written recipe below, but main rule with salads for me is they should always be served in a shallow dish/platter vs bowl.
- 1 zucchini, peeled into thin ribbons
- 1 cup of frozen peas, thawed
- 2 small red radish, thinly sliced
- 1 handful of mint
- 1 handful of basil, optional
- 2 cubes of @meredithdairy goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon of finely grated grana padano or parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grab a large platter and place the ribbons of zucchini and peas onto the plate. Scatter the radish and basil.
- Crumbled the goats cheese into small blobs and finally grate the grana padano using a microplane so there is a light sprinkle.
- Place into the fridge until ready to serve and dress just before eating.
- Drizzle a good glug of olive oil, squeeze half a lemon over it and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.