Palomas are a fun and easy pour over cocktail that you can whip up really quickly, and will always be a crowd pleaser!
- 1 shot of a good Tequila, In this recipe I've used Solento Tequila, but any Reposado Tequila will do.
- 20mL pink grapefruit juice (or more based on your preference)
- 90–120mL sparkling water / soda or grapefruit soda
- Salt and a grapefruit slice to garnish.
- 1/2 of a Lime
- Rim your glass using half a lime and some flakey salt.
- Fill your glass with ice, and add in 1 shot of Tequila
- Top with fresh grapefruit juice and soda water
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit
If you love Paloma's, you can always try my Salty Dog recipe that is similar but uses Vodka instead of Tequila.