Nutella & Strawberry Pizza
Another @jessica_nguyen_ x @intothesauce pizza recipe collaboration! We’ve decided to go for something sweet this week because when we filmed these pizza recipes I had visited @beerenbergfarm the day before and picked the sweetest strawberries I’ve ever tasted and had to cook with them! Nutella and strawberries go together like chips and tomato sauce and whilst a dessert pizza isn’t by any means a traditional pizza topping, if you’re doing a pizza party at home and have made a whole lot of pizza bases, this one is the perfect one to end on after eating all of the savoury ones. It’s also a crowd pleaser!
The key to this one is to not add the toppings on when you cook the pizza base, place them on afterwards as you don’t want the chocolate or strawberries to cook or burn.
- 1 pizza base- this one is @intothesauce’s recipe here, but I also have a pizza dough recipe here
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons worth of Nutella or similar chocolate spread
- 2 strawberries, sliced. I used @beerenbergfarm strawberries for this pizza
- Optional- a teaspoon of icing sugar for dusting on top at the end.
Watch the process
- Stretch out your pizza dough.
- Drizzle over the olive oil onto the base
- Once your pizza oven is hot and ready (we’re cooking in the @gozney roccbox and I normally wait until it gets to 400 degrees celsius) place it into the oven and cook for 90 seconds if using a @gozney or until the crusts are puffed and slightly charred.
- Pull out from the oven, and place onto a chopping board.
- Spread the nutella all over the base of the pizza. The heat from the base will soften the nutella making it easier to spread.
- Top with the strawberry slices.
- You could also dust a bit of icing sugar on top before serving too.
- Cut the pizza into quarters and enjoy immediately!
Watch the step by step process
If this has inspired you to make pizza, you can check out some of my favourite pizza recipes below;