Squash, Coriander & Marigold Pizza
A pizza cooked together with the wonderful Feng from @leopardcrust using some beautiful autumn veg.
Ingredients and Process
- 1 ball of @leopardcrust’s pizza dough (recipe on her website here) stretched out onto a floured board.
- I then used a coriander paste for the base. I made this by finely chopping coriander and mixing it with olive oil and salt
- Then add in some microplaned slices of Crooked neck squash and make sure they are overlapping each other over the coriander paste.
- Crumble on top some @thatsamorecheese Buffalotto cheese.
- Cook in your Gozney Dome for 90 seconds.
- Sprinkle over some Marigold petals on top as a garnish.
- Best enjoyed in the sunshine!
Watch the process
If this has inspired you to make pizza, you can check out some of my favourite pizza recipes below;
- My Pizza Dough Recipe
- Spicy Vodka Sauce Pizza
- Potato, Thyme, Honey & Provolone Pizza
- Smoke & Spice Pizza
- Nutella & Strawberry Pizza
You can also check out Feng's Instagram for more pizza recipes & ideas.